Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The best Mother's Day a girl could want

I am a lucky, lucky woman. This Mother's Day I was blessed with many special moments that I hope to carry with me always. The weekend started with a Mother's Day Tea with my baby girl. She sang me a special song, brought me cookies and turned the teapot lids into cymbols. I was overcome by her cuteness.



On Sunday, we traveled out to Beach Comer and placed Grandma's ashes on the same beach as Grandpa. It was a nice, windy day...perfect for kite flying. Being at that beach certainly brings back a lot of memories. Grandpa catching a sting ray...Grits in the Camper...Cory being afraid to drive at night...flying kites with Grandma. We'll have to be sure to create those memories for Jocey.

After the beach, we (Crosby's & Cheathams) had lunch in St. Augustine. We spent the rest of the day shopping and playing at the fort.

The CLAN


Why Walk When There Is Grandpa?

Jocelyn & Cory in Front of the "Tower"
(Please excuse the mustache in the last one...it's Mustache May you know...)
Happy Mother's Day to all those hard working Mommies!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment